Saturday, December 17, 2011

Seth MacFarlane's "Ted"

I LOVE SETH MACFARLANE!!! I've been a huge Family Guy fan (Giggity) now for a while and I do appreciate Seth MacFarlane's humor (although absurd sometimes), it gives me the hard-core giggles! This is why I was super excited to hear about his directorial debut in feature films... Seth co-wrote and is directing "Ted", a film about a little boy who wishes his toy bear would come to life, and does...
The film stars Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis and Seth MacFarlane as the voice of Ted (who will be CG animated). Being that this film will have an R rating, be expecting MacFarlane's one-of-a-kind humor. Also have a couple of really close friends animating on this show, which has me totally "geeking out" and excited for them - really cool project fellas; seems like it's going to be a very FUN production!
Really wanting to see this one on the big screen! "Ted" is due out in theaters July 13, 2012 :)
...giggity, Giggity, Goo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment