Monday, December 19, 2011

"Dark Knight Rises" Trailer 1



The Dark Knight Rises Trailer has arrived and it is juicy! I also recently watched in IMAX the 6 minute prologue introducing Bane playing before Brad Bird's "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol". It too was action packed and intense, leaving me wanting more!
This film seems very much like its predecessors; unique and original interpretation's of the characters (in reference to film), intense action sequences, AMAZING storytelling... Out of all of these, I think I'm most excited to see more of Tom Hardy's interpretation of Bane. This guy can act and every second he's on screen, I notice myself feeling a little uneasy; questioning what this big guy is going to do next. His presence demands attention and Tom's take on the voice is quite chilling to say the least. Batman will have his hands full, there's no question about it. Will Tom Hardy's Bane have the same impact on audiences as the late Heath Ledger's Joker? From the looks of this trailer and the 6 minute prologue (which I highly recommend seeing along with Ghost Protocol), I'd say yes... This guy is going to be a great villain and this is going to be a great film!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment