Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Congratulations to all the Ape Animators!

I just wanted to give an extra BIG CONGRATULATIONS to my good friend Jeffrey Engel and all the Weta Animators who contributed outstanding work on "Rise of the Planet of the Apes"!!!!
With all the controversy going on regarding Andy Serkis, the Academy Award Nominations, etc... I thought it was important just to recognize, what I consider some of the best character animation to date! Really strong work Jeff and company... You all should be VERY proud! You made something special and set the bar for future films to come. I applaud you all, BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!

...and in the end, we all know who REALLY did the work ;)
really inspiring film, animators... Thank You and Congratulations again on a job WELL done!

No comments:

Post a Comment