Sunday, June 21, 2009

Class 2 Progress Reel

Here is my Class 2 Progress Reel from Animation Mentor... It was a great term, but an extremely busy one. We had awesome lectures focusing on the psychology of body mechanics and even an inspirational one based on the art of story telling by Pete Docter (this is a great human being)!!! I spent a great deal of this term trying to formulate a good work-flow because I had to manage a long work week with my assignments. Even with the extra work load, I feel I learned a great deal this term and I would like to thank my AWESOME mentor, Jim "the God Father" Brown for being such a huge help and guide during the 12 weeks!!! Thanks Jim for everything.... YOU ROCK !!!

So I hope you enjoy my Spring Term Progress Reel - it was a lot of fun to animate :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice moves! Where did you learn to shake it like that???!
    Good job Jason!

    PS. we saw your cousin the other day. He was driving a yellow car. Perhaps we will see him again...

    Kyle & Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to say. Thank you for making a character inspired by my shabby, disarranged self. Don't you think you exagerated a little bit on my belly?

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete