Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Progress Reel From Class 1 - Animation Mentor

I am having an absolute blast at Animation Mentor!!! Class 1 was not only extremely educational, but a lot of FUN at the same time... ANIMATION MENTOR TRULY ROCKS !!! Want to give a BIG thank you to Elliott (Iron Man) Roberts, my mentor from Class 1... Elliott, you are the man and you really provided me with the BEST resources and tools for the program. Thanks for ALL your wisdom and inspiration!! Also, I have to thank all the talented animators I've met through the school... you are ALL AWESOME ANIMATION NINJAS and I feel very privileged to share this experience with you!! Looking forward to learning and working with you all in the weeks / months / years to come :)

Hope you all enjoy the reel and PLEASE feel free to leave any and all comments. Love all the feedback I can get! As the program progresses, I will be updating the reel, so check back often for new work :)

Thank You and have a groovy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment